7 Responses to “Feeling Overwhelmed with Technology?”

1. Nancy Maurer

This is both funny and scary. I know exactly how Fred feels! Trying to cover all of our bases – from staying up to date on our electronic “communications,” to learning about merging technology and how to incorporate it into our crafts – it can be overwhelming! Hopefully Fred can re-set himself and find a balance.

2. atesta3

Scary! Certainly helps us to remember that balance is important to our MENTAL HEALTH!!! Memorial Day weekend is coming…time for a beach break everyone!!

3. mgonzalez39

We laugh (that’s a good thing) …… but I have to wonder about the not-so-future implications …. Have we become prisoners to our freedom……?

4. Edie Gaythwaite

Hi Margaret, I remember thinking the same thing when the beeper first came out! 🙂 For those who don’t know, it was a small devise you worn on your belt and it beeped when someone basically texted you, then you would call the person.

5. mgreavesrodolfo

This is a funny video..but this is the now generation and technology is growing and growing. Can we implement the balance now.

6. Suzann

Wonderful! Humorous and thought provoking. Thanks for posting. Beepers? I hear they’re making a comeback!

7. usingh

Yes, I too get overwhelmed with new technology on the way. … not sure what more is going to come.. in future for us to see.