7 Responses to “Feeling Overwhelmed with Technology?”

1. Nancy Maurer

This is both funny and scary. I know exactly how Fred feels! Trying to cover all of our bases – from staying up to date on our electronic “communications,” to learning about merging technology and how to incorporate it into our crafts – it can be overwhelming! Hopefully Fred can re-set himself and find a balance.

Reply
  2. atesta3

Scary! Certainly helps us to remember that balance is important to our MENTAL HEALTH!!! Memorial Day weekend is coming…time for a beach break everyone!!

Thanks,
    Ann

Reply
  3. mgonzalez39

We laugh (that’s a good thing) …… but I have to wonder about the not-so-future implications …. Have we become prisoners to our freedom……?

Reply
  4. Edie Gaythwaite

Hi Margaret, I remember thinking the same thing when the beeper first came out! 🙂 For those who don’t know, it was a small devise you worn on your belt and it beeped when someone basically texted you, then you would call the person.

Reply
  5. mgreavesrodolfo

This is a funny video..but this is the now generation and technology is growing and growing. Can we implement the balance now.

Reply
  6. Suzann

Wonderful! Humorous and thought provoking. Thanks for posting. Beepers? I hear they’re making a comeback!

Reply
  7. usingh

Yes, I too get overwhelmed with new technology on the way. … not sure what more is going to come.. in future for us to see.

Reply