8 Responses to “Distracted? Explore this Infographic?”

1. ssookhaimahadeo

This is a totally awesome info-graphic! At first sight, it demonstrates perfectly, how I feel on Thursdays. Then when I started reading the little blurbs, I realized that the suggested focal points can be very useful in helping me to calm down and stay on task. Thanks for this lesson!

Reply
    • Suzanne Johnson

Me too! Thursday’s sneak up on me. Glad you found this useful. When I’m looking for resources to share with students I get so distracted!

Reply
  2. Edie Gaythwaite

Mind mapping is one way students who appear to doodle are actually learning. It is not my note-taking or brainstorming style but it is very powerful for some learners. Thanks for sharing.

Reply
    • Suzanne Johnson

Thanks for the feedback, Edie! I don’t tend to mind map either but this just so poke to me. 😉

Reply
  3. Buffy Pilloud

This infographic is brilliant! I am going to share it with all my Yoga and meditation students. I especially love that it suggests stretching and meditation as ways to improve focus. Thanks so much for this awesome teaching tool!

Reply
    • Suzanne Johnson

So glad you found it useful, Buffy! Thanks for the post. I also love the colors because there is so much info presented that it seems the color paths help a great deal.

Reply
  4. Eileen Perez

I really like this infographics. First thing: I am emailing it to my son. He is 23 and just yesterday he was saying how difficult it is for him to stay organized and focused. Then I will share it with my students. Thanks! Finally, I am going to use it myself. I am pretty organized but email has become a big distraction. It will just have to wait until the allocated email time. 🙂

Reply
    • Suzanne Johnson

Thanks, Eileen and I hope your son finds it helpful! I am often distracted by email throughout the day and am thinking of taking the advice on this infographic!

Reply