Class: General Psychology
Introduction: (summary of lesson)
This will be part of the General Psychology Memory chapter lesson. We will discuss the following in this lesson:
· Where Memory takes place in the brain.
· The stages of short and long-term memory
· Explicit and Implicit Memory.
· Serial position effect
· Autobiographical memory
· Flashbulb memory
· Repressed memories
· Eyewitness testimony.
· Tip of the Tongue phenomenon
· Anterograde and Retrograde Amnesia
Video: The video will be shown during the portion of Eyewitness testimony. It is 17:36 minutes long. Watch it on You tube or on the Ted Talks website. Both Links are below:
Is Google Changing Our Memory – http://webhostinggeeks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/google-memory-infographic.jpg
Writing Exercises that help us understand memory better:
· What is your earliest Memory
· Magic 7 exercise
· Memory exercise
Other stuff you would put in a lesson plan:
I would like to make a screencast of the instructions to the lesson.