Yoga Blog Post (Buffy Pilloud)

Posted by & filed under Blogs, Uncategorized.

I have the pleasure of sharing a blog site that my good friend, Buffy Pilloud, found.  The blog is called, “Daily Cup of Yoga.”  This blog site is filled with wonderful articles, resources, apps, videos, and more.  I have tried yoga a few times before, but I never realized all of the resources that are out there.  One article that Buffy wanted to highlight is, “Is Your Head on Straight?”  I would highly recommend giving it a read.

http://camillialee.com/image/81338092048

4 Responses to “Yoga Blog Post (Buffy Pilloud)”

1. Suzanne Johnson

Great site and I really enjoyed the article “Is Your Head on Straight?” The answer for me at that ‘snapshot’ in time was – nope! I’ve passed this article on to some colleagues and friends. This would be great to share with students.

Reply
    • Buffy Pilloud

It always amazes me when I do a ‘check-in’ at a red light or while sitting at the computer–sure enough, my head is sticking out and my shoulders are rounding forward! I plan to use this article along with an info graphic I have in my files when we discuss meditation posture options. I hope you will share the article with lots of people:)

Reply
  2. bsartor

So, I did the ‘freeze’ and yep, I was in an awful position! I periodically do yoga, but I forget to practice good body posture and movement in between. Great way to remember to ‘keep my head on straight’ so that I can keep my head straight when I’m working or playing!

Reply
    • Buffy Pilloud

I’m glad you benefitted from the article. The more we can reinforce our upright posture, the better–especially as we age. I am re-aligning my posture right now. Ahhh……

Reply