Day 1 Agenda
12:00pm–1:00pm Lunch (West Campus 8-111)
1:15pm – 1:45pm Welcome & Ice-Breaker/Team Building (West Campus 11-106)
1:45pm – 1:55pm Introduction to the Flipped Learning (West Campus 11-106)
1:55pm–2:05pm Moving to Rooms for Break Out Sessions
2:05pm–2:35pm Breakout Session 1 (West Campus 11- 217, 218, and 219)
2:40pm–3:10pm Breakout Session 2 (West Campus 11- 217, 218, and 219)
3:35pm–4:05pm Breakout Session 3 (West Campus 11- 217, 218, and 219)
4:05pm–4:20pm Speeded PechaKucha (Stay in Rooms)
4:20pm–4:30pm Moving back to the Fishbowl (West Campus 11-106)
4:30pm–5:00pm Wrap Up/Review of Homework Assignments
Breakout Session Schedule
Week 1 Homework
Your homework, should you choose to accept it, (you should), is the following:
Links & Written Instructions
- Click here and print out your Entrance Ticket for next week
- Go to EDpuzzle and create a free student account. You can sign up with your Google Account if you like, you can also create an account by simply entering your name, a user name, and a password. (If you would like video instructions of how to create a Youtube/Google account, click here.)
- Once your account has been created, join our Circles class by using the passord below
- Password for the Circles EDpuzzle: bko1xK
- Once you are in the class, complete your Video EDpuzzle assignment. Remember, your facilitators will be able to see whether or not you have watched the video, how much of the video you watched, and how you did on the questions.
- Bonus Assignment – Learn more about how to make your own EDpuzzle at this link
- Bonus Assignment – If you use social media (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat etc.), document your experience at Destinations this summer using #circlesofinnovation (see below).
Documenting our Experience – #circlesofinnovation
Do you use social media? You can contribute to the Circles experience by using the hashtag #circlesofinnovation and see your post show up on our Tagboard page as we document our experience together.
In Case this was Information Overload…
Here is what we covered on day one:
Happy Flipping! We’ll see you next week.